Hecco Technologies, Inc. built the Nirva (also know as “Nirva Health”) app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Hecco Technologies, Inc.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
- 1. Information we collect
- When you use our app and online consultation services, we may collect certain information about you, including:
- Personal information: such as your name, email address, phone number, and address, when you provide it to us when you sign up for our services.
- Health information: such as your health history, current health conditions, and medications, when you provide it to us during your consultations.
- Payment information: when you purchase our products or services, we may collect your payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Technical information: such as your IP address, device type, and operating system, when you use our app.
- Usage information: such as your app usage patterns and preferences, when you use our app.
- 2. How we use your information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with our consultations, products and Services.
- Process your payments for our products and services.
- Communicate with you about your consultations, our products and services.
- Improve our app and services by analyzing usage patterns and preferences.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- 3. How we share your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Our business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, technology services and support, and data security advisors. We may also share your Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms.
- Your healthcare providers or family. With your consent, we may share your information, including information collected from your use of our Platform, with your health care providers and/or family members (e.g., immediate family or friends) that you designate to receive your information.
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Information if you request or direct us to do so.
- Business Transfer. We may share your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users are among the assets transferred.
- De-identified information. We may also disclose de-identified information, so that it cannot be reasonably used to identify any individual, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
- To market our products and services. We may share your Personal Information with affiliates and third parties to market our products and services.
- Third Party Analytics. We use Google Analytics and Mixpanel to understand and evaluate how visitors interact with our Platform and/or the Services. These tools help us improve our Platform and/or the Services, performance, and your experience.
- Our legal and financial advisors, in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Other third parties, with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- 4.Your choices
You have certain choices about how we use and disclose your personal information, including:
- You may request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may opt-out of receiving our marketing emails by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email.
- You may disable cookies in your app settings, but please note that some features of our app may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
- 5. Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no data transmission over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- 6. Children's privacy
Our app and services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, you must get permission from your parents or legal guardian before using our Platform. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on or to the Platform or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 years of age whom you believe might have provided use with their Personal Information, you may Contact Us to request the Personal Information be deleted.
- 8. Contact us